Is your to-be-read pile overflowing? Do you keep hearing about so many must-read books but you don’t know what to read next?
And, are you hoping to read more diversely in a vibrant online book community? Do you want to enhance and inspire your travels with books?
If you answered ‘yes’ to many of these questions, The Uncorked Librarian is for you. Welcome to our bookish travel community. We are thrilled to have you.
What Is The Uncorked Librarian?
The Uncorked Librarian, LLC (TUL) features diverse books to inspire travel. Find an intoxicating blog with books set around the world, the Uncorked Reading Challenge, literary cocktails, and new books to read.
Your vacations will be more bookish and boozier, and you will have a hilariously fun new community filled with wine tastings, fierce book discussions, and um, MY CATS. Ok, and maybe some f’ bombs.
Who Is This Tipsy Sommelier?
- Never-Tire-Of Wine: Oaked Chardonnay
- Beloved Beer: Oktoberfest
- Favorite Book: That’s a ridiculous question
- Top Breathtaking Country: Iceland
- Most Memorable Library: The Long Room At Trinity College
- Best Literary Travel: Meeting Wayan from Eat, Pray, Love in Bali
- Favorite Bookstore: Battery Park Book Exchange
- Undergrad: BA in English & History from Smith College
- Grad School: MLIS from USF Tampa
- Best Place To Live: Indonesia
- Currently Live: Asheville, NC
Join The Uncorked Reading Challenge Today
Travel around the world with a book a month as part of our Uncorked Reading Challenge. Never be late to the party again with the best new book releases. Get book recs straight to your inbox. Sign Up Now.
Email is the fastest way to catch me for a direct conversation at hello [@] theuncorkedlibrarian [dot] com. No bots allowed…
Did You Know We Have A Sister Blog, Uncorked Asheville?
If you love bookish and tipsy travels, you might also swoon over my hometown of Asheville, North Carolina. Meet The Uncorked Librarian LLC’s sister site, Uncorked Asheville. Experience Asheville like a local. Uncover the best spots for food, drinks, and hiking around Asheville, North Carolina. Never stop chasing those waterfalls…or beer.